Sign a Lease and We’ll Hold Your Apartment for up to 90 Days.
151 S. Olive St
Los Angeles, CA 90012
Introducing the ultra-exclusive Top of The Grand.
Receive up to 8 Weeks Complimentary Rent
plus $2,000 Look and Lease on Select Apartments*.
Curated for an unrivaled quality of life, the Top of The Grand creates a new definition of luxury residential living. Starting 29 stories into the Los Angeles skyline, these larger layouts with exceptional finishes, soaring 10' ceilings, and astounding views provide the grandest living experience available downtown.
The Penthouse Collection, on floors 43-45, offers upgraded appliances and superior finishes.
AD100 firm, Ingrao Inc. imbued the interiors of these homes with a modern sensibility and elegant warmth. Top of The Grand residences embody a California aesthetic with expansive layouts, luxurious finishes and details throughout, and sweeping views of the Los Angeles skyline.
• 10' ceilings
• 6" wide-plank flooring throughout
• Open kitchens with custom grey oak cabinetry, Bianco Neve stone counters and full-height quartzite backsplash
• Spa-like primary bath, with a walnut double vanity, marble counter oversized porcelain Onice Oro tile walls and flooring and Dornbracht chrome fixtures
• Glass-enclosed showers and soaking tubs
• Secondary baths with Silver travertine counters atop a grey oak vanity, Dornbracht chrome fixtures, and porcelain Travertino flooring
• Samsung vented washer/dryer
• Blackout shades in bedrooms and sheer shades in living areas
• Salto keyless entry system
• Nest Thermostat with resident-controlled air-conditioning and heating
With over 22,000 square of amenities across two floors, residents at Top of The Grand will enjoy access the ultra-exclusive 31st floor Sky Lounge aimed to serve as one of the most coveted indoor/outdoor entertaining spaces in DTLA. Designed by famed Rockwell Group, the full suite of amenities at The Grand by Gehry encompass wellness, work-from-home and entertaining with stunning spaces that range from social public spaces to well-equipped private areas for more intimate gatherings.
• 31st-floor Sky Lounge for unparalleled entertaining, with a private bar, demonstration kitchen, catering kitchen, wine dispenser, and baby grand piano
• 24/7 attended lobby with soaring 24’ ceilings, Gehry-designed concierge desk and custom Cloud chandeliers
• 22,000 sf of indoor/outdoor amenities with landscaped terrace that features BBQ grills, firepits and private outdoor dining areas
• Outdoor pool deck with cabanas overlooking Disney Concert Hall
• The Grand Lounge with, chef’s table, and private terrace
• State-of-the-art fitness center with private yoga studio and wraparound terrace
• Envoy house car share service with reservable Porsche and Tesla
• Bar with custom-designed billiards table and oversized TV
• Theater with 85” TV and serving bar
• Coworking space with four conference rooms and individual work pods
• On-site, 24/7 valet parking and electric vehicle charging stations
• Complimentary Wi-Fi in all common spaces
• Storage lockers and bike storage
• Anticipated LEED Gold certification
• Exclusive dog play space for furry residents to socialize and exercise
• Expansive destination retail and dining, spanning three levels of landscaped terraces
The Related Difference
Welcome Everyone (WE) is Related’s platform to develop inclusive communities where people feel welcome to be themselves at work and at home. WE believes that welcome employees invoke welcome residents, allowing us to exceed quality expectations and offer elevated levels of service.
Related’s white-glove service includes 24/7 concierge, move-in coordination, and in-home package delivery so that you can keep connected to what matters most.
Top of The Grand offers a private members club to residents offering unrivaled access to the best of Grand Avenue’s leading arts institutions and Los Angeles’ most sought-after dining and wellness destinations with intimate in-building events, priority reservations and bespoke lifestyle and wellness services reserved only for residents.
Exclusive Experiences & Events
At Related, we recognize the value of new experiences and community and seek to offer our residents opportunities to connect with new and exciting venues, programs, and personalities in town, as well as with your neighbors.
Related Hi-Tech Home provides the latest in technology options and services for your home. Online leasing, complimentary wifi in common areas, a selection of the best voice, video and internet services, online rent services, and access to our resident website are all included.
Related's Partner Offer program is a collection of exclusive benefits and offers for residents provided by a select group of aligned brands. Our partners provide values such as discounts, premiums, and invitations to special events.
With its undeniably global appeal, The Grand LA is designed to enhance life for residents by brining DTLA's best dining, experiences, and shopping to their front door. For those who make The Grand by Gehry their home, it will offer an integrated living experience unlike any other. Sharing the Grand Avenue Arts Corridor with the largest collection of cultural institutions in Los Angeles, The Grand is destined to be the new epicenter of culture in LA.
*To be eligible, you must be a new resident and sign lease on a market-rate unit. Complimentary Rent offer is only applicable to leases with a 16 month term; prospect has to apply within 48 hours of touring. The offer is not applicable for those who transfer within the Related Rentals portfolio. This is a one-time offer and may be withdrawn or extended at any time by Related Management Company. The offer cannot be combined with any other offers. Offers, benefits and services are subject to change and are not an essential, required or ancillary service provided by the landlord.