514 North Peshtigo Court
Chicago, IL 60611
One Bennett Park
BUILDING DETAILS & AMENITIES
• Prime lakefront in Streeterville
• Reservable outdoor kitchens featuring SubZero grills
• LEED Silver certification
• Private dining and entertainment suite with catering kitchen
• On-site Zipcar, and electric car chargers
• Reservable guest suite
A Tranquil Oasis
• Private access to Bennett Park, including a children’s playground
• Landscaped terrace with pool and lounge area
• Private cabanas and fire pits
• Yoga studio
• Smoke-free living
• Pet-friendly apartments
• Dedicated residential entry and motor court
• 60-ft. indoor saltwater pool
• Indoor pet amenity with veterinary and grooming services
• Children’s play suite and prep kitchen
• Covered parking with direct access to lobby
• Fitness club featuring top-of-the-line cardiovascular, strength and training equipment
A Design in Delight
• Touchless entry into grand lobby with 24/7 concierge and doorperson
• Recreation room including a billiards table, gaming, televisions and lounge areas
• Eco-friendly valet dry cleaning
• Complimentary Wi-Fi in all amenity areas
• In-home package delivery
• On-site storage, including for bikes
• One- to four-bedroom residences, including penthouses with custom interiors by Robert A.M. Stern Architects
• Subzero built-in refrigerator with custom panels
• Robert A.M. Stern Architects custom cabinetry
• Spacious customized closets with built-in shelving and storage
• Primary bath featuring white natural stone vanity, Kohler fixtures, and accessories in polished chrome, and natural stone floor
• Second bathrooms featuring Kohler fixtures and accessories, soaking tubs, natural stone vanity, and natural stone tile floor
• Plank flooring throughout residence
• Soaring 9’6” ceilings
• Expansive windows designed for maximum light, views, sound attenuation, and energy-efficiency
• Metropolis dark quartz countertops in kitchen with waterfall edge
• Bosch Benchmark appliances featuring electric oven, gas cooktop, dishwasher, microwave or speed oven, and wine storage in select residences
• Electrolux full-size, front-loading washer & dryer
• Fresh air ventilation system
• Anti-microbial door handles
• Roller shades through
• Nest thermostats for resident-controlled filtered heating & cooling
Step inside the home of Alison Victoria, a Chicago native and the famed interior designer also known for hosting HGTV’s Windy City Rehab.
Alison’s spacious apartment at One Bennett Park offers stunning views over the Chicago Harbor. Inside, the luxurious rooms breathe to life with her signature style that mixes modern glamour and old-world touches.
“One Bennett Park makes living in the city luxurious, effortless, comfortable, safe, and overall a dream come true! Every time I come home, I feel like I’m walking into a 5-star hotel,” Alison said. “As a designer, I can say with conviction that the level of detail and quality of finishes are unlike any other building I have been to in Chicago.”
- Alison Victoria.
The Related Difference
Welcome Everyone (WE) is Related’s platform to develop inclusive communities where people feel welcome to be themselves at work and at home. WE believes that welcome employees invoke welcome residents, allowing us to exceed quality expectations and offer elevated levels of service.
As a Related resident, you have access to one-of-a-kind experiences and events, partnerships with top brands, and insider information about the latest happenings in your city.
Related's Partner Offer program is a collection of exclusive benefits and offers for residents provided by a select group of aligned brands. Our partners provide values such as discounts, premiums, and invitations to special events.
Our holistic approach to wellness impacts every element of our buildings, including environmentally conscious construction that maximizes access to green spaces, resident amenities such as yoga rooms and co-working lounges, and on-site fitness centers by Equinox.
Residents have the option to enjoy savings on a variety of wellness offerings, including complimentary annual memberships to Equinox or Divvy Bikes. Terms and conditions apply.
Related’s white-glove service includes 24/7 concierge, move-in coordination, and in-home package delivery (at select sites) so that you can keep connected to what matters most.
One Bennett Park is situated in the vibrant and culturally significant neighborhood of Streeterville, one of downtown Chicago’s most prized neighborhoods. Nestled on Chicago’s north lakefront, Streerterville offers luxury retail, fine dining and exciting recreational opportunities that create an enriching downtown experience. Residents enjoy direct access to Bennett Park, the lakefront, beaches, and expansive parks and open spaces. A multitude of cultural institutions and galleries including the Art Institute of Chicago, the Museum of Contemporary Art and the Lookingglass Theatre Company are also well within walking distance.