514 North Peshtigo Court
Chicago, IL 60611
• Prime lakefront in Streeterville
• Reservable outdoor kitchens featuring SubZero grills
• LEED Silver certification
• Private dining and entertainment suite with catering kitchen
• On-site Zipcar, and electric car chargers
• Reservable guest suite
A Tranquil Oasis
• Private access to Bennett Park, including a children’s playground
• Landscaped terrace with pool and lounge area
• Private cabanas and fire pits
• Yoga studio
• Smoke-free living
• Pet-friendly apartments
• Dedicated residential entry and motor court
• 60-ft. indoor saltwater pool
• Indoor pet amenity with veterinary and grooming services
• Children’s play suite and prep kitchen
• Covered parking with direct access to lobby
• Fitness club featuring top-of-the-line cardiovascular, strength and training equipment
A Design in Delight
• Touchless entry into grand lobby with 24/7 concierge and doorperson
• Recreation room including a billiards table, gaming, televisions and lounge areas
• Eco-friendly valet dry cleaning
• Complimentary Wi-Fi in all amenity areas
• In-home package delivery
• On-site storage, including for bikes
• One- to four-bedroom residences, including penthouses with custom interiors by Robert A.M. Stern Architects
• Subzero built-in refrigerator with custom panels
• Robert A.M. Stern Architects custom cabinetry
• Spacious customized closets with built-in shelving and storage
• Mater bath featuring white natural stone vanity, Kohler fixtures and accessories in polished chrome, and natural stone floor
• Second bathrooms featuring Kohler fixtures and accessories, soaking tubs, natural stone vanity and natural stone tile floor
• Plank flooring throughout residence
• Soaring 9’6” ceilings
• Expansive windows designed for maximum light, views, sound attenuation and energy-efficiency
• Metropolis dark quartz countertops in kitchen with waterfall edge
• Bosch Benchmark appliances featuring electric oven, gas cooktop, dishwasher, microwave or speed oven and wine storage in select residences
• Electrolux full-size, front-loading washer & dryer
• Fresh air ventilation system
• Anti-microbial door handles
• Roller shades through
• Nest thermostats for resident-controlled filtered heating & cooling
The Related Difference
Welcome Everyone (WE) is Related’s platform to develop inclusive communities where people feel welcome to be themselves at work and at home. WE believes that welcome employees invoke welcome residents, allowing us to exceed quality expectations and offer elevated levels of service.
Atlas Club is our new exclusive, resident only social club. Featuring a variety of different partners, the club provides networking and educational experiences on a monthly basis. Residents can learn a new skill from an expert; taste a dish from a world-renowned chef; and receive access to one-of-a-kind experiences.
Related's Partner Offer program is a collection of exclusive benefits and offers for residents provided by a select group of aligned brands. Our partners provide values such as discounts, premiums, and invitations to special events.
Related Plus+ is a brand new way to lease an apartment. One simple bill covers your rent for a stunning studio or one-bedroom apartment and all of your utilities. Need flexibility? Related Plus+ lets you transfer or modify your lease terms whenever you need to, including short term lease extensions.
Virtual or In-Person Tours
We offer virtual or in-person tours to help you find your perfect apartment while keeping your peace of mind.
Enhanced Cleaning Protocols
We’ve developed advanced health and safety protocols, including additional staff and cleaning, more frequent disinfecting, and EPA-listed products and signage.
One Bennett Park is situated in the vibrant and culturally significant neighborhood of Streeterville, one of downtown Chicago’s most prized neighborhoods. Nestled on Chicago’s north lakefront, Streerterville offers luxury retail, fine dining and exciting recreational opportunities that create an enriching downtown experience. Residents enjoy direct access to Bennett Park, the lakefront, beaches, and expansive parks and open spaces. A multitude of cultural institutions and galleries including the Art Institute of Chicago, the Museum of Contemporary Art and the Lookingglass Theatre Company are also well within walking distance.