500 North Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, IL 60611
• Rooftop pool and cabanas overlooking Lake Michigan
• 1.7-acre Bennett Park outside of your front door
• Prime Streeterville location at the lakefront
• The Event party room
• Landscaped terrace with fire pits
• Fitness center featuring cardiovascular, strength, and training equipment by Equinox
• The Feature theater with a wet bar
• Pet-friendly living
• Indoor dog amenity
• The 500 Café with Starbucks or Intelligentsia coffee
• The Library lounge for quiet relaxation
• Valet dry cleaning by Tide Cleaners
• On-site Zipcar and electric car chargers
• Touchless elevator system
• Smoke-free living
• 24/7 attended lobby
• Amazon Hub locker system
• LEED Gold-certified building
• Preferred rate parking and eco-friendly car washing
• On-site storage, including bike storage
• Studios to three-bedroom residences
• Resident-controlled filtered heating and air conditioning
• Keyless entry
• Custom-designed wide-plank flooring throughout, plus solid-core wood interior doors
• Stainless steel appliances
• Full-size washer and dryer
• Gourmet kitchens including Snaidero high-gloss duotone cabinetry, stainless steel hardware, and polished quartz countertops with white marble mosaic tile backsplash
• Floor-to-ceiling windows designed for maximum light, views, sound attenuation and energy efficiency
• Soaring 9’ ceilings
• Polished natural stone bathrooms with walnut vanities, mirrored tri-view medicine cabinets and custom lighting
• Concealed microwaves and garbage disposals
• Spacious customized closets with built-in-organizers
An Unrivalled Experience
The residences of 500 Lake Shore Drive feature expansive floorplans ranging from studios-to-three bedrooms. Interiors feature exceptional views of the lake and city, custom gourmet kitchens, wide-plank flooring throughout, ample closets and floor-to-ceiling windows.
Proximity to Green Spaces
Prime setting in the vibrant Streeterville neighborhood with direct access to 18 miles of pristine lakefront trails, beaches and open space such as River Esplanade Park and Bennett Park.
Residents can take advantage of an unparalleled suite of services including 24-hour concierge and doorperson, move-in coordination and in-home package delivery.
Featured amenities include a screening room, fitness center by Equinox, entertainment suite and rooftop sun terrace with pool, cabanas and a fire pit.
The Related Difference
Welcome Everyone (WE) is Related’s platform to develop inclusive communities where people feel welcome to be themselves at work and at home. WE believes that welcome employees invoke welcome residents, allowing us to exceed quality expectations and offer elevated levels of service.
Atlas Club is our new exclusive, resident only social club. Featuring a variety of different partners, the club provides networking and educational experiences on a monthly basis. Residents can learn a new skill from an expert; taste a dish from a world-renowned chef; and receive access to one-of-a-kind experiences.
Related's Partner Offer program is a collection of exclusive benefits and offers for residents provided by a select group of aligned brands. Our partners provide values such as discounts, premiums, and invitations to special events.
Related Plus+ is a brand new way to lease an apartment. One simple bill covers your rent for a stunning studio or one-bedroom apartment and all of your utilities. Need flexibility? Related Plus+ lets you transfer or modify your lease terms whenever you need to, including short term lease extensions.
Virtual or In-Person Tours
We offer virtual or in-person tours to help you find your perfect apartment while keeping your peace of mind.
Enhanced Cleaning Protocols
We’ve developed advanced health and safety protocols, including additional staff and cleaning, more frequent disinfecting, and EPA-listed products and signage.
In Chicago's most exciting neighborhood, the city's iconic skyscrapers abut the shores of Lake Michigan. Residents enjoy a short jaunt into the heart of city life or take steps to reach the beach and swim in the glacier-carved fresh water lake. Michelin-starred dining is easily accessible, with Sixteen, Topolobampo, Green River, NAHA, and Spiaggia all within reach. Sumptuous shopping on the Magnificient Mile, tea in The Lobby at The Peninsula, and Navy Pier are also well within the neighborhood.