456 Washington Street
New York, NY 10013
• Rooftop terrace and veranda designed by Mathews Nielsen
• Stunning library with terrace designed by David Rockwell
• Amenity spaces designed by Rockwell Group
• Entertainment lounge and event space
• Lush, landscaped interior courtyard
• Spacious fitness center and studio
• 24/7 attended lobby and concierge
• Available housekeeping and chef services
• Sweeping city and river views
• LEED Gold certified
• Smoke-free living
• Graciously sized, customed closets
• Stunning master bathrooms
• Gourmet kitchens
• Desert oak floors and stone finishes
• Appliance suite featuring Subzero, Wolf and Miele
• Bianco Dolomite polished marbles in bathrooms
• Double-paned, oversized windows offer sweeping views
• Open living and dining areas
The Related Difference
Welcome Everyone (WE) is Related’s platform to develop inclusive communities where people feel welcome to be themselves at work and at home. WE believes that welcome employees invoke welcome residents, allowing us to exceed quality expectations and offer elevated levels of service.
Atlas Club is our new exclusive, resident only social club. Featuring a variety of different partners, the club provides networking and educational experiences on a monthly basis. Residents can learn a new skill from an expert; taste a dish from a world-renowned chef; and receive access to one-of-a-kind experiences.
Residents have the option to enjoy savings on a variety of wellness offerings, including annual memberships to Equinox or bike share programs. Terms and conditions apply.
Enhanced Cleaning Protocols
We’ve developed advanced health and safety protocols, including additional staff and cleaning, more frequent disinfecting, and EPA-listed products and signage.
Our exclusive doggy daycare service provides our four-legged residents access to essential services including playgroups, dog walking and training.
We've expanded our programming to include more robust children’s programming as well as virtual fitness programming and culinary offerings, like an in-building house chef. Residents at select buildings can also join our Learning Lab, an integrated in-building academic center with professional tutors.
A robust dining scene and glamorous nightlife thrive in the cobblestone streets of Tribeca, where industrial buildings have been transformed into chic eateries, coffee bars, and galleries. In adjacent Battery Park City, the small-community vibe is reinforced by the area's relaxed wine bars, verdant riverfront parks, stunning views, and some of the city's best schools.