10K sets a new standard of excellence, offering a lifestyle inspired by the world’s best resorts. Exercise at Equinox before sunrise. Make a splash in the rooftop pool after sunset. Bowl whenever the mood strikes. This is a world of unmatched amenities and services. Welcome to higher level living.
Now Leasing – Inquire Today to Schedule a Virtual Tour.
Curated. Elevated. Sophisticated.
In a city of landmarks, 10K treats living monumentally, with unprecedented luxurious offerings on a scale you have to see to believe. The building’s world-class service is always a step ahead of your every need, ensuring that your at-home life is as exceptional as it can possibly be.
With the Capitol Riverfront as its backyard, 10K is walkable to one of the most exciting and fastest-growing neighborhoods in Washington, D.C. Explorers quickly discover a variety of entertainment venues, dining spots, artisanal shops, recreational facilities and a host of year-long programmed events in Nationals Park and neighboring waterside parks.
Getting around DC is easy from 10K. Featuring a state-of-the-art electronic transportation display in the lobby and a move-in kit with key information about nearby metro stations and DC Circulator stops, 10K has everything residents need to effortlessly navigate throughout the District. In addition, 10K offers the following:
- A designated Transportation Demand Management leader to assist with any transportation-related questions: Assistant General Manager James White
- A complimentary membership to Capital Bikeshare as part of Related’s bike share program. Terms and conditions apply.
- Customized in-house branded bikes.
- A house Tesla Model X that residents can rent through Envoy for a few hours or days. In addition, 10K dedicates two parking spaces in the private garage for other carsharing services.
- Two annual transportation events to help familiarize residents with all modes of transportation in the area.
- Parking spaces in the below-grade parking garage, available for an additional fee.
- Short and long-term bicycle parking, with bicycle repair equipment available.