500 North Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, IL 60611
500 Lake Shore Drive
Building Details & Amenities
• Rooftop pool and cabanas overlooking Lake Michigan
• 1.7-acre Bennett Park outside of your front door
• Prime Streeterville location at the lakefront
• The Event party room
• Landscaped terrace with fire pits
• Fitness center featuring cardiovascular, strength, and training equipment by Equinox
• The Feature theater with a wet bar
• Pet-friendly living
• Indoor dog amenity
• The 500 Café with Starbucks or Intelligentsia coffee
• The Library lounge for quiet relaxation
• Valet dry cleaning by Tide Cleaners
• On-site Zipcar and electric car chargers
• Touchless elevator system
• Smoke-free living
• 24/7 attended lobby
• Amazon Hub locker system
• LEED Gold-certified building
• Preferred rate parking and eco-friendly car washing
• On-site storage, including bike storage
• Studios to three-bedroom residences
• Resident-controlled filtered heating and air conditioning
• Keyless entry
• Custom-designed wide-plank flooring throughout, plus solid-core wood interior doors
• Stainless steel appliances
• Full-size washer and dryer
• Gourmet kitchens including Snaidero high-gloss duotone cabinetry, stainless steel hardware, and polished quartz countertops with white marble mosaic tile backsplash
• Floor-to-ceiling windows designed for maximum light, views, sound attenuation and energy efficiency
• Soaring 9’ ceilings
• Polished natural stone bathrooms with walnut vanities, mirrored tri-view medicine cabinets and custom lighting
• Concealed microwaves and garbage disposals
• Spacious customized closets with built-in-organizers
An Unrivalled Experience
The residences of 500 Lake Shore Drive feature expansive floorplans ranging from studios-to-three bedrooms. Interiors feature exceptional views of the lake and city, custom gourmet kitchens, wide-plank flooring throughout, ample closets and floor-to-ceiling windows.
Proximity to Green Spaces
Prime setting in the vibrant Streeterville neighborhood with direct access to 18 miles of pristine lakefront trails, beaches and open space such as River Esplanade Park and Bennett Park.
Residents can take advantage of an unparalleled suite of services including 24-hour concierge and doorperson, move-in coordination and in-home package delivery.
Featured amenities include a screening room, fitness center by Equinox, entertainment suite and rooftop sun terrace with pool, cabanas and a fire pit.
The Related Difference
Welcome Everyone (WE) is Related’s platform to develop inclusive communities where people feel welcome to be themselves at work and at home. WE believes that welcome employees invoke welcome residents, allowing us to exceed quality expectations and offer elevated levels of service.
As a Related resident, you have access to one-of-a-kind experiences and events, partnerships with top brands, and insider information about the latest happenings in your city.
Related's Partner Offer program is a collection of exclusive benefits and offers for residents provided by a select group of aligned brands. Our partners provide values such as discounts, premiums, and invitations to special events.
Our holistic approach to wellness impacts every element of our buildings, including environmentally conscious construction that maximizes access to green spaces, resident amenities such as yoga rooms and co-working lounges, and on-site fitness centers by Equinox.
Residents have the option to enjoy savings on a variety of wellness offerings, including complimentary annual memberships to Equinox or Divvy Bikes. Terms and conditions apply.
Related’s white-glove service includes 24/7 concierge, move-in coordination, and in-home package delivery (at select sites) so that you can keep connected to what matters most.
In Chicago's most exciting neighborhood, the city's iconic skyscrapers abut the shores of Lake Michigan. Residents enjoy a short jaunt into the heart of city life or take steps to reach the beach and swim in the glacier-carved fresh water lake. Michelin-starred dining is easily accessible, with Sixteen, Topolobampo, Green River, NAHA, and Spiaggia all within reach. Sumptuous shopping on the Magnificient Mile, tea in The Lobby at The Peninsula, and Navy Pier are also well within the neighborhood.