Unlock a new local standard.
A 30-story masterwork that will bring 300 new luxury apartments to this coveted enclave of the West Loop. Its contemporary design blends the historical context of the neighborhood with the essentials of modern life.
The building’s thoughtful amenities will delight—like the expansive sundeck, swimming pool, hot tub, cabanas and “pool house” for fun and games. Inside enjoy the fireside “living” library, or indulge culinary curiosities in the demo kitchen. The Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) program connects you with the best local produce, and the community at large.
The building features a natural flow of air and light, and dynamic, responsive spaces—a home without boundaries. 1035 W. Van Buren is an ideal address—close to the Chicago headquarters of Google and Dyson; on the doorstep of the Loop; and adjacent to the UIC and Illinois Medical District campuses. A groundbreaking addition to the neighborhood, Landmark West Loop is a place of timeless character that sets a high bar, and delivers.
- Building design by New York based Morris Adjmi Architects and interiors by Reunion Goods & Services
- Over 12,000 sq. ft. of indoor and outdoor amenities
- Vibrant sundeck with pool, hot tub, lounge areas, fire pit, private cabanas and outdoor kitchens with grills
- State-of-the-art fitness center featuring LifeFitness and TRX equipment
- Zen yoga studio available for personal use or classes
- Living Library with ample seating for studying, lounging or gatherings
- Pool house with ping-pong table, shuffleboard, Ms. Pacman game table, and entertaining space
- Demonstration kitchen and entertaining room for private events and cooking classes
- Community Supported Agriculture room for residents to pick-up locally sourced produce, vegetables and more
- Full service pet spa and services featuring 850 sq. ft. outdoor play area, and indoor grooming station
- On-site dry cleaning and laundering services provided by Pressbox
- On-site, 24/7 Luxer One secure package service for inbound and outbound items, including perishables
- 24-hour concierge and maintenance services by Related Management
- 100% smoke-free environment
- Designed for LEED Silver certification and committed to R-Earth Sustainability Program
- Convenient indoor bicycle storage
- Resident personal storage
- Complimentary, high-speed, Wi-Fi access throughout all common areas
- RelatedStyle Services including move-in coordination and Resident Circle, an online resident-only portal for convenient rent payment, maintenance requests, manage keys, guests and post messages.
- Attached garage parking for residents and guests