Traditional yet fresh. Refined yet unexpected. Bold yet welcoming.
Designed by the acclaimed Robert A.M. Stern Architects in partnership with Related, 261 Hudson reflects the prewar design of old New York, while still offering an original, contemporary aesthetic. The building embraces the best of urban living, from an industrial red-brick clad exterior to a residents-only lushly landscaped courtyard and rooftop designed by award-winning HMWhite. Each of the 160 residences have been designed to deliver functional luxury. The studio to two-bedroom homes marry the best of both worlds—presenting residents with a downtown lifestyle that is as beautiful as it is sensible.
- Landscaped interior courtyard and rooftop with grilling stations
- Library with grand double doors to Juliet balcony
- Resident lounge with full-service kitchen and dining area
- Technology lounge with outdoor terrace
- Fitness center curated by Equinox®
- Pet grooming station
- Bosch appliance suite and in-unit washer/dryer
- Custom oak cabinetry, polished quartz countertops and marble backsplash in kitchens
- Soho Oak wood floors throughout residence
- Imported Carrara marble countertop and walls, with marble mosaic-tiled floors in bathrooms
- Expansive double-paned windows
- Lutron Maestro® advanced wirelessly-controlled lighting
- Spacious customized wardrobes, soft-close drawers and black out shades in bedrooms