Luxury Apartments on the High Line in the heart of West Chelsea
Inspired by the industrial framework of the High Line, Abington House boasts luxury rental apartments and juxtaposes the energetic growth of New York's next great neighborhood with the industrial strength that lies at the city's core.
Step out onto the High Line and measure your commute in feet rather than hours. On the High Line, your commute to your luxury rental apartment is just a walk in the park, and the Chelsea gallery district and Hudson River Park are just steps away.
Designed by iconic New York architectural firm Robert A.M. Stern, with interiors by renowned designer Clodagh, this solid brick building overlooks the High Line and places the city's most dynamic park at your apartment's doorstep.
- Prime location on the spine of the High Line
- Hudson River Park: running, walking and relaxation
- Chelsea gallery district steps away
- Apartment interiors designed by Clodagh
- Model apartments by Jonathan Adler
- Inspired amenities including a sun terrace and fitness center
- 24 hour attended lobby
- No fee apartments